When you choose to pursue a career with Demmer Corporation, you can be assured of an environment that fosters flexibility and innovation. Demmer also provides excellent benefits that are complemented by additional perks and believes that training is the key to remaining competitive.
You may apply for any open positions or leave a generic application using our online cyber recruiting system.
You may email a resume to us for consideration.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (F.S.A.)
- Employee Assistance Program (E.A.P.)
Retirement and Insurance Plans
- 401(k) contribution with discretionary company match — Demmer Corporation matches your contributions at a discretionary percentage, determined annually
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability option for coverage
Personal Growth and Development
- Demmer is committed to assisting employees to develop their full potential within the company by providing On-the-Job Training, Outside Skills Training, Skill Enhancement Training and Cross Training
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Wellness Committee
- Annual Wellness Fair
- Annual Health Risk Assessment
- Annual Weight Loss Challenge
- Walking Club
- Employee Gain Sharing (E.G.S.) Program (discretionary)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Small differences in a community can make a large difference in the world. Demmer Corporation encourages employees’ efforts to get involved through a variety of local programs and give-back opportunities.
Amenities (available at select locations)
- On-Site ATM
- Company Picnic
- Holiday Luncheon
- Friday Casual Days
- Catered Lunch Available